Friday, August 1, 2008

Men and Summer


Just because you tuck your tank top in does not give you the right to wear it out of your house.

I saw two men today with pastel colored tank top shirts on. They were confident that their khaki pants and sock-less shoes were merely an addition to the beautiful piece of fabric(hardly any piece) that hung from their shoulders and slipped carelessly under their belts. Thankfully they wore belts. I am not one for fashion, just ask Kinzie, but cut-offs and anything to show those pythons off is just not appropriate for the public sector.

Don't tuck it in please.....it takes away from the ambiance of the entire outfit.
thank you

1 comment:

Mark Andrew Murphy said...

But if I don't tuck it in, the metal belt buckle rubs against my skin and makes a rash! I think I'm allergic to some sort of metal :/.