Monday, July 7, 2008

A Food Journal

So if you were cheering me on in my food journal quest THANKS, however its not working. Its not working because frankly I already eat a pretty good diet and my love for sweets is not something that can be tamed with a journal. Therefore instead of wasting precious room (:)) on our blog space with names of food I think I am just going to exercise more. So there.....life is too short to write down every morsel i put into my body. Although, after doing a food journal for about 3 weeks I must say that I think long and hard about having that 2nd helping!!

3 comments:

angela said...

I really have heard that this helps. I think I would be scared if I actually saw, written down, all that I ate.

Brittany said...

hmm. if you're doing it, maybe i should do it? i don't know.

thinking about anything to do with my weight/appearance at this moment in time just makes me more manically depressed, so maybe not.

angela said...

it looks like you are doing really well. =)

Might I just say that my husband is doing the same thing but for the opposite reason - HE WANTS TO GAIN, GAIN, WEIGHT!!! What in the world????